Information for Renewal License
- Motor Cycle/ Motor Car, Tractor Agriculture = 18 Years.
- LTV, Rikshaw, Tractor Commercial = 21 Years.
- HTV = 22 Years + atleast 3 years old license of Motor Car/LTV or Tractor Commercial.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR RENEWAL OF LICENSE:
- Original driving license.
- He will provide naqal report if he will lost his original driving license.
- A copy of C.N.I.C
- One Passport size pic.
- Ticket(s) according to schedule related to license category. License is renewed for five years.
- All Punjab renewal applications will be entertained in Gujranwala .
LATE FEE FOR RENEWAL:
- With in 30 days of Expiry: Nill
- After 30 Days and with in 90 days: 10% of License Fee
- After 90 Days and with in 1 Year: 20% of License Fee
- After 1 Year: 50% of License Fee (For each year).
DRIVING LICENSE RENEWAL FEE SCHEDULE